SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8TH
10am to 4pm
RIDGEWOOD HISTORIC HOUSE TOUR 2019
About This Event
In celebration of the 125th anniversary of the Village of Ridgewood, please join us for a tour of seven historic houses. We invite you inside these exquisite Ridgewood homes built between 1860 and 1930. Each home will display holiday décor provided by local businesses. Proceeds from the event support two of our most valued Ridgewood institutions: The Ridgewood Historical Society and The Woman’s Club of Ridgewood.
Purchasing Tickets and Admission
Online purchases open through Friday, Dec 6.
After you purchase your ticket online, you will receive an email that will serve as your ticket for admission to all houses listed on ticket. Please print it out and bring to your first stop to acquire your wristband which admits you into every house on the tour.
Purchase tickets at these locations:
Mango Jam at 41 N Broad St, Ridgewood
Town & Country Apothecary at 60 E Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood
Goffle Brook Farm at 425 Goffle Rd, Ridgewood
Backyard Living at 235 Franklin Ave, Ridgewood (on sale here beginning 11/20)
• Adults: $50
• Students ages 12 to 18: $15
• Visit houses in any order from 10am-4pm
• Wristbands available (one per person) at your first stop with this ticket
• Shoes are not permitted inside homes without shoe covers (provided at houses)
• No photos or food permitted inside homes
• No children under 12 years admitted
• Restrooms located at Schoolhouse Museum and Woman’s Club
• Your admission is tax-deductible, no exchanges
Additional tickets can be purchased on day of event at:
The Schoolhouse Museum at 650 E. Glen Ave. in Ridgewood.